2012 Juried Student Exhibition
October 24-November 7, 2012
Deadline for Submissions: September 11
Accepted Artist Notification: October 11
Artwork Drop-Off: October 22, 9am-noon
Opening Reception: Wednesday October 24, 5pm in the CAC Lobby
Artwork Pickup: November 8
Martin Mazorra, Cannonball Press, Brooklyn, New York
This exhibition is open to undergraduate and graduate art majors currently enrolled in the WVU School of Art and Design.
- Only one work may be submitted per student
- Original artwork in any media completed within the last two years is eligible
- Work should not exceed 48” in any dimension or weigh more than 90 lbs.
- Video Artists should submit a Quicktime movie sample no longer than 1 minute
- Accepted artwork must be suitable for formal gallery presentation (2-D works should be ready to hang, 3-D works should be stable, without sharp edges).
- Best in Show Cash Award
- 2 Juror’s Choice Cash Awards
- College of Creative Arts Dean’s Purchase Award
- Gift Certificates for honorable mentions